Sebhsa concrete pumps
We offer comprehensive and high-quality solutions for the construction industry, working closely with our clients.
In SEBHSA, we offer solutions for the construction industry, stationary concrete pumps, concrete pump on trucks and drum concrete mixer with concrete pump on trucks. All of them are designed and manufactured with high-quality materials, latest technology & bells and whistles, as well as the best security systems to guarantee a safe and efficient distribution of the concrete mix on site.
In the case of stationary concrete pumps, it is worth mentioning that they allow efficient and precise distribution of the concrete mix on site. We offer different sizes and customised options, and focus on site safety by integrating flow remote control systems and safety devices.
Trucks with concrete pumps, include a high-power and precision pump allowing a uniform and efficient distribution of the concrete mix on site. They are highly versatile and suitable to different projects, and they also come with safety systems to prevent the spillage of the concrete mix.
Concrete pumps with drum mixers on trucks combine the ability to convey the concrete mix with a pump that allows a precise material distribution on the construction site. They stand out for their efficiency when conveying large volumes of concrete mix. They are also highly versatile and adaptable to different projects.
The use of shotcrete robots has several advantages over traditional methods. Robots are faster and more efficient, reducing the construction time and associated costs. In addition, the robots can work in dangerous or difficult-to-access areas, such as tunnels or bridges, without jeopardising the safety of workers.
The pumps we design specially for sludge and slurries in Sebhsa are prepared to withstand the demands of handling abrasive and viscous materials. They are made of materials fully capable of resisting abrasion and corrosion, such as cast iron, stainless steel and other metals. The internal parts of the pump, such as the impeller, mechanical seal, and body & frame, are no different in withstanding abrasion and wear.
Stationary concrete spreading booms are ideal for construction projects such as buildings, bridges, highways, and other infrastructure projects that require efficient concrete distribution. These booms can be adjusted to different heights and angles to ensure precise distribution of the concrete mix on site.
In SEBHSA we have been building concrete pumps since 1973, offering comprehensive and high-quality solutions for the construction industry, working closely with our clients to ensure that our solutions are appropriate to their needs and allow them to achieve their objectives efficiently and safely.
- SEBHSA stationary concrete pumps on wheelsSEBHSA offers a wide variety of high quality and versatile concrete pumps to meet all the concrete pumping needs of any project.See
- SEBHSA electric stationary concrete pumpsIn Sebhsa, we are highly interested in developing and providing the latest technology and solutions related to electrical machinery to reduce the carbon footprint.See
- SEBHSA mortar pumps for compaction groutingSebhsa offers high-quality mortar pumping solutions for ground improvement with its mortar range of pumps.See
- SEBHSA pumps for sludge and slurriesSEBHSA provides a range of industrial pumps for sludge and slurries: the anti-clogging pumping solution for the most difficult applications.See
- SEBHSA BC-1606.RR swift action truck mounted pumpMounted on a compact, self-propelled, roadworthy truck for maximum flexibility.See
- SEBHSA shotcrete robotsWe design and build versatile and cost-effective shotcrete robots for tunnels and mine construction.See
- SEBHSA concrete pump on trucksIn SEBHSA we manufacture versatile and cost-effective concrete pumps on trucks That comply with country regulations and customer’s requirements.See
- SEBHSA concrete pump with drum mixer on truckSEBHSA concrete pump with drum mixer on truck is the ideal solution for construction and civil engineering.See
- SEBHSA stationary and rotary booms concrete distributorsIn SEBHSA, we have been manufacturing customised stationary and rotary booms for concrete distribution in the construction of ports and skyscrapers.See