Ideal for deep foundations, piling, soil and ground improvement, high and long-distance pumping of concrete and much more. All SEBHSA pumps are available with a wide variety of capacities, engine powers or emissions systems – tailor-made for the needs of each individual customer.
• Crawler-mounted concrete pumps • BD-1606.OR • BD-2706.OR • BD-3117.OR • BD-3907.OR • BD-4147.OR • Trailer-mounted concrete pumps • BD-1606 • BD-2706 • BD-3117 • BD-3811 • BD-3907 • Stationary electric concrete pumps • BE-1505 • BE-2606 • BE-3119 • BE-3711 • BE-3907 • Compaction Grouting Mortar pumps • BE-2166.CG • BE-2139.CGTruck mounted concrete pump
versatile, flexible, powerful and cost-effective, SEBHSA truck-mounted concrete pumps are to be found on construction sites all over the world.
Whether bridges, dams or city centre restoration, our truck-mounted concrete pumps are multifunctional thanks to the impressive mobility of their robust articulations, the wide variety of mast lengths and equipment on offer, the patented SEBHSA concrete pumps and, of course, the outstanding SEBHSA support. Safe, powerful, service - friendly and tailored to the needs of our customers, we offer truck-mounted concrete pumps on the chassis of your choice, with the mast, articulation setup and concrete pump that best suits you - tailor - made in every aspect. The truck-mounted SEBHSA concrete pumps are easy to set up and with the best suited safe and stable support legs, they are user-friendly, low-maintenance and long-lasting. Our SEBHSA lifetime guarantee for the availability of maintenance and spare parts also ensures the value and economy of your SEBHSA concrete pump. Talk to us about your needs and requirements!
• Truck-mounted concrete pump 24 m • BC-3907. PL-24/125-4V • Truck-mounted concrete pump 28 m • BC-3907. PL-28/125-4V • Truck-mounted concrete pump 31 m • Truck-mounted concrete pump 33 m • BC-3907. PL-33/125-4X • BC-4127. PL-33/125-4X • Truck-mounted concrete pump 35 m • Truck-mounted concrete pump 37 m • BC-3907. PL-37/125-4X • BC-4127. PL-37/125-4X • BC-3907. PL-37Z/125-4X • BC-4127. PL-37Z/125-4X • Truck-mounted concrete pump 39 m • BC-3907. PL-39/125-4X • BC-4147. PL-39/125-4X • Truck-mounted concrete pump 42 m • BC-3907. PL-42/125-4X • BC-4147. PL-42/125-4X • Truck-mounted concrete pump 47 m • BC-3907. PL-47/125-4X • BC-4147. PL-47/125-4XTruck mixer concrete pump
A combination of a concrete pump, a mixer and a distribution mast or arm, the SEBHSA truck mixer concrete pump is the first class addition to the vehicle fleet for suppliers of ready-mixed concrete or the cost-effective multi-purpose vehicle for construction companies with predominantly smaller to medium concrete construction tasks. The SEBHSA truck mixer concrete pump offers three high-class construction machines in one, as well as a versatile range of applications and an excellent price-performance ratio. Extremely cost-effective, thus perfect, for those tasks where the use of a truck-mounted concrete pump would not be economical. Set up quickly and safely and operated by a single person, 4 or 5 jobs can easily be done daily. SEBHSA's robust design and the completely hydraulic mechanical drive of the truck mixer concrete pump guarantee a low - maintenance operation, a long machine life cycle and exemplary resale values.
Like all our SEBHSA concrete pumps, our SEBHSA truck mixer concrete pumps can also be equipped and tailored to the individual needs of our customers, with the chassis of your choice and the pump size and mixing drum capacity, which are best suited to your needs. Standard model or tailor-made, talk to us!
• Mixer truck concrete pump 16 m • BHC-1404. PH-16/100 • Mixer truck concrete pump 24 m • BHC-1504. PH-24/100/125 • Mixer truck concrete pump 26 m • BHC-1504. PH-26/100/125Shotcrete robots
Shotcrete robots: For tunnelling, mining, slope stabilization and the construction or maintenance, of metro systems or embankments SEBHSA offers shotcrete robots for every task, versatile, powerful and cost-effective.
SEBHSA shotcrete robots are more robust than many others, completely hydraulically mechanical, therefore easy to operate and low in maintenance. And like all our SEBHSA concrete pumps, our shotcrete robots are available in a wide variety of sizes, outputs and engine types - whether you require diesel, electric or dual drive.
Whether for port construction, coastal fastening, the construction of skyscrapers or the production of concrete parts, based on our range of task-oriented and tailor-made SEBHSA concrete distributors and round distributors, we develop exactly the stationary concrete distribution solution you need for your tasks need. As always at SEBHSA, we present you a powerful selection, whether it is about the drive or operational mobility, or a question of the length and reach necessary for your project; robust, easy to operate and maintain, with a long life cycle and of course excellent value for money.
• Stationary concrete placing boom 24 m • Stationary concrete placing boom 29 m • Stationary concrete placing boom 33 m • Stationary concrete placing boom 38 m • Stationary concrete placing boom 43 m • Stationary concrete placing boom 48 m • Horizontal-horizontal rotational placing boom • Vertical rotating placing boom • Articulated rotating placing boom • Concrete placing boom for prefabricated elementsPumps for solids - sludge Solutions for specific needs
• Docks • Tunnels • Viaducts • Purifiers • Bunkering • Booms for firefighting • Specific adaptations for special vehiclesAccessories and spare parts