Sebhsa crawler mounted concrete pumps
One of SEBHSA's flagship for the last five decades.
The Crawler-mounted concrete pumps, also known as "crawler concrete pumps" or "tracked concrete pumps", have been one of SEBHA's core products for half a century.
In the past, concrete pumps have traditionally been designed to break long distances or heights during the construction of a building or an infrastructure, the development of soil improvement techniques and deep foundations and the never ending need for new ones during the second half of the last century have required more specialised concrete pumping solutions.
Responding to this challenge, SEBHSA developed its first crawler concrete pump in 1976, offering its customers not only a strong and robust pump capable of working alongside the drilling rig, but also a completely reconfigured pumping system offering the highest performance to allow a cost efficient, improvement and/or effective and fast drilled piles.
SEBHSA’s crawler concrete pumps, oriented to continuous development and being constantly perfected, are the ideal solution for the different soil improvement applications and techniques, deep foundations and drilled piles.
- Crawler mounted concrete pump 60 m³/h SEBHSA BD-1606.ORCompactly designed for work in confined spaces or areas with difficult access and job sites in the city centres and areas with narrow access.See
- Crawler mounted concrete pump 80 m³/h SEBHSA BD-2806.ORFirst choice for ground improvement and any standard size auger-cast or displacement piles.See
- Crawler mounted concrete pump 90 m³/h SEBHSA BD-3907.ORThe SEBHSA BD-3907.OR Crawler-mounted concrete pump meets the highest requirements with its maximum concrete production capacity.See
- Crawler mounted concrete pump 105 m³/h SEBHSA BD-3117.ORThe SEBHSA BD-3117.OR tracked pump is configured to achieve maximum productivity from its highly efficient, low emission engine.See
- Crawler mounted concrete pump 135 m³/h SEBHSA BD-4147.ORThe SEBHSA BD-4147.OR tracked concrete pump is the biggest tracked concrete pump for the biggest projects.See